Sarah Palin

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willowbilly3

A *real* tin magnet
I used to go to the same church with her when she was mayor of Wasilla. She is one classy lady and her husband is/was a racer. If McCain wins do you suppose Todd will have secret service for his pit crew?

Last edited:
what i've seen of her so far,seems to be a cool straight up gal.....she seems to be on track.glenn beck interviewed her about the drilling thing and she says what she means.....cant wait to see more...

She sounds like the real deal.. a mom of 5 kids, wilderness woman, married to a blue collar guy/ racer. she'll be good for Washington, and America.

I've just got done working a 72 hour week, and haven't gotten to keep up with current events. Thanks to you guys I now have a little more info....But let me see if I have this right.....

McCains running mate is a hottie, and is at least tolerant (if not well informed) about racing since her husband does race.......AND......McCains wife owns a very large beer distributorship (and isn't that bad looking either)?

Bet yall can't guess who I'm voting for.

Is this a great country or what???

Sure is hot in Alaska

VP.jpg

Mc Cain shure has my vote and who knows maby if they win there will be a national beer drinking day and National raceing day (and not together i mean of course)

hottie

I was watching a show the other night and they said the first thing she did when elected in alaska was sell the state jet on ebay, and she loves the NRA, it can't get much better can it, can I trade my wife in now. :rolleyes:

ok, she is a life time member of the NRA, wants to drill for oil in Alaska, married to a racer, is a hottie for sure, a avid hunter, likes sports, has a special needs child, plus the 17 Year old prego daughter. She is a real american parent dealin with real american issues, and that makes me feel more comfertabel that the people in office are going threw the same problems the allot of parents/people are dealin with and with do whats right and better for the omerican people.

Mc Cains wife also a hottie

YA THEY GOT MY VOTE!!!

Latest posts

Back