Saved a guys life

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charley Davidson

I had a weird experience the other day, might have actually saved a life. was riding with my buddy and seen a black car against a tree in someones front yard looking closer as we drove by seen someone in the car leaned over flailing weirdly, jumped out of the moving truck and ran over to the car, the guy was having a seizure, panic set in cause it looked like my daughters car and her boyfriend driving. I started yelling his name asking what happened and was he alright I thought he was gonna die after realizing he wasn't my daughters boyfriend I quit choking him (thus saving the guys life). turns out the car was a BMW (daughter has a Lexus) and the guy really had a seizure. True story (most of it)

Just poking some fun at you Charley I've been there with my daughter, the part about chocking him was a flash back for me but things worked out for the best

Hope things work out foryou Charley. Been there, done that! Youngest daughter was dating a dirtbag, couldn't understand why.. I pegged him as an abuser. Fortunately nothing ever happened that I am aware of. I told her brothers and I knew they would take care of it!!!...CR

Latest posts

Back