Saw this on CraigsList...lot of goodies....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know there are so many places that crush 'em...I called the guy here and he has a lot of them there. And the good thing is he also has the titles to everything in his yard there, and he also has additional titles for other makes and models...

Wow is an understatement.....!!!!!

Wish that was a bit closer....From the lake St. Clair region....where is Lacrosse??? [S

Wisconsion .... Not to far from me... I could use a 29 ...

Wish that was a bit closer....From the lake St. Clair region....where is Lacrosse??? [S

LaCrosse is in the southwestern part of the state ...close to the Iowa border...

Corpo....the guy is located up in sparta here about 30 mins. from LaCrosse and about 45 minutes from where I am at...

When I called him yesterday, he told me come out and take a look at what he has, and he will give a fair price for what he has for sale...and the good thing about the whole thing is...he has all the titles and paper work for every car/truck out there on his property...and he also has additional titles as well for other makes...

Wow! That is awesome. Good to hear hes selling and has paperwork. Should make it easier to get em gone.

Latest posts

Back