Saw this on the pork. It's traditional?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eyesore

I saw this truck on the pork. I nearly spit brew on my keyboard! :eek:

ISore

Attachments

• picture.jpg
    picture.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 138
Traditionally RAT !!!!!!

I would love to be around about 10/20/30 years from now when they'll have a class for "Traditional Rat Rods", then eventually "Classic Rat Rods"! All the mags will have articles about that hip cat from Colorado, Bonehand, Boneleg or something like that! [cl

Beercan

I never thought one of those Reo grilles could look kool on a rod, but for me, it works. But that's just my opinion - still better than some of those nut Case or Messy Ferguson grilles, IMHP....

While you may have seen it there, I bet it didn't get a lot of rave reviews.:eek::D:D They aren't real bashful when it comes to stuff like that. :)

Don

I would love to be around about 10/20/30 years from now when they'll have a class for "Traditional Rat Rods", then eventually "Classic Rat Rods"! All the mags will have articles about that hip cat from Colorado, Bonehand, Boneleg or something like that! [cl

Beercan

Old Skool Ratz Magazine

How about that guy from Tejas ..... Trigger or Tipper ....

What no one will admit to is that probably 2/3 of the people registered on the HAMB, including me, have what most people would consider rats. Look at the avatars. A lot of people won't use their car for fear of being roasted every time they post.

What no one will admit to is that probably 2/3 of the people registered on the HAMB, including me, have what most people would consider rats. Look at the avatars. A lot of people won't use their car for fear of being roasted every time they post.

Roofus and the rusty 48 both have build threads on the HAMB. For the most part they have both been well recieved (big billet wheels, rust, s-10 frame and all :))

Latest posts

Back