SBC 350 motor mount ???

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjmahone66

motor_mount_bracket_1pc.jpg

i just bought a SBC 350, it has the upper motor mounts pictured above. can anyone tell me what the lower motor mount looks like or show me where to get them?

previous engine was SBC 305 and the lower motor mounts on the frame are smaller.

http://themgroupfamily.homestead.co.../claystruck.html&HS_ID=1756194484&REFERRAL=SB

mount

sorry I forgot there are lots of other choices, here are 2 from speedway motors, or you could make your own.

Attachments

• mount 1.jpg
    mount 1.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 16
  • mount2.jpg
    mount2.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
thanks for that info. here's a pic of the lower mounts on the frame i have. does anyone know which upper mounts go with these? can i use these to mount a SBC 350?
lower_mounts_op_640x480.jpg

2 different mounts

you have 2 different mounts there they shouldnt be hooked up together. the one in the 2nd pic is the right one for the block mount you showed in the first pic. your frame mount in the last pic uses a different mount altogether

you have 2 different mounts there they shouldnt be hooked up together. the one in the 2nd pic is the right one for the block mount you showed in the first pic. your frame mount in the last pic uses a different mount altogether

exactly, so what upper mount goes with the lower mount i pictured? i would prefer to use the mount that is already on the frame if possible. does anyone know what upper mounts match the lower mounts pictured?

Latest posts

Back