Scallop paint jobs lets see them

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one lives around the corner from me. Not a great picture but you get the idea.

Attachments

• KoolAprilNites 002.jpg
    KoolAprilNites 002.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 105
Funny you should post that pic Mike that is the car that inspired me to go with scallops. thanks.

Yeah Dallas, that is ironic. Have you seen it in person? Here's a rear picture I just found. You can see how the scallops roll down the deck.

Attachments

• KoolAprilNites 019.jpg
    KoolAprilNites 019.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 65
I still cant decide whether to do flames or scallops...ARG!
That has bin my prob to!
No Mike i have not seen that car in person but i like it. The scallops are ex lent if i do scallops i am going to try to add a little diff stile to them try and be a little diff.

That has bin my prob to!
No Mike i have not seen that car in person but i like it. The scallops are ex lent if i do scallops i am going to try to add a little diff stile to them try and be a little diff.

I really like it too. It's well done as far as no gimmicks and so on and it's really low. The best part is the owner drives it all of the time. There's been a few times when I'd be working on my truck in my garage and I could hear him either coming or going, rippin' down the street. I was jealous and inspired at the same time.:D

Attachments

• KoolAprilNites 003.jpg
    KoolAprilNites 003.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 41
  • KoolAprilNites 020.jpg
    KoolAprilNites 020.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 43
Sorry, I just couldn't resist. My mig cart. it was the blue so I did a quickie tape on the blue and rattle canned it black:rolleyes:

Attachments

• frame kick up 004.jpg
    frame kick up 004.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 44
my 34 ford with scallops

This is a 34 ford cab with some rough scallops. mine.

Attachments

• 34 at blessing 2011.jpg
    34 at blessing 2011.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 28
Scallops are just plain cool looking....

and they scream retro... like looking thru the pages of the early HRM's...just plain cool.....

Back