Scam artist on the prowl.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sniper

Canadian Rust Bucket
A couple days ago I got an email that was supposed to be from the OHIO Second Circuit Court. They are ready to take my complaint, and if I would only click on the provided link it will all be put into motion. I don't actually have to appear, just provide the necessary info or the claim will be automatically closed. Oh no...what will I do??

Wait a minute...what complaint?

It was sent from the "Court Secretary".....no name, just Truly, Court Secretary. Maybe she/they spelled their own name wrong, maybe it's Trudy.

Apparently I get around, today I got one from Louisiana. And I have complained about something again?? I must be walking in my sleep.

Well I'm going to pin my name and address to my shirt, so if you see me, put me on a bus or plane or something and send me home. Thank You.:confused::mad:

Got those from 4 states so far. :rolleyes:

I will tell you, I miss all my Nigerian Friends that all have exactly 7.5 million dollars they want to share with me. What a friendly place Nigeria must be. :)

Scammers depend on two things , stupidity and greed . While growing up in NYC we had a saying " believe nothing you hear and 1/2 of what you see" . Later in life I added another one , " nothing is as it appears " .

Wait till someone steels your out going mail and makes copy's of your checks and cashes thousands and thousands of dollars worth of checks at wall marts all over massachusetts. thats when the fun begins.

Latest posts

Back