Scam or what??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one of my buddies got scammed like that ended up costing him 5000.00 he was not a happy camper. the guy sent him a legit check as soon as he cashed it at his bank they canceled the check , and the bank came back on him for the money! thats why i always use paypal! its free and if you cant use it then you cant buy it! also alot of parts suppleirs use it now , much easier to use all the way around!

It seems pretty legit to me.

20.jpg

Brent Watson aka Scammer

I had the same guy. SCAM and you're right...grammer is lacking!

Hello ,

Thanks for the response ,I'm okay with the price 3k for the 1999 Yamaha R6 , I'll want you to consider that it is sold to me for now. Concerning the collection , i have made arrangement with the shipping agent that will be coming for the pickup at your location as soon as we seal these transaction .

I will arrange a certified check for $6,950 in your name and you will deduct the cost of the 1999 Yamaha R6 when it clears and the remaining balance will be send to the Shipper via money gram money transfer for immediate collection/shipping arrangment of the 1999 Yamaha R6 because i have some other items to be shipped along with it from another location..

If this is okay with you do get back to me immediately with your....

FULL NAME :-
CONTACT ADDRESS
CELL PHONE
LANDPHONE # :-

so that the check can be sent ASAP and i will wait for the check to clears before collection commence and i'll offer you extra $100 to remove the ad and confirm this is sold to me for now..

Regards,
Brent

On Thu, Jun 3, 2010 at 7:13 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

Payment by certified check would be fine. 2800 is the lowest I will go. If someone offers asking price....well they get it...unless you are willing to pay the 3k. Thanks for your interest.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 06:35:48 +0100
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: 1999 Yamaha R6 - $3000 (Stetson Hills)

Good day, i saw your advert you posted on craiglslist and i'm very much interested in buying it and i'm satisfied with the pics of it ,so do let me know the least price for it and if payment by certified bank check will be okay.

Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,

Latest posts

Back