School me on halogens

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choppinczech

What's involved in running halogen headlights?

Wiring requirements and such.

Attachments

• 7-inch-halogen-headlights-turn-signal-park-lights-shadowed__58582.1321562153.1280.1280.jpg
    7-inch-halogen-headlights-turn-signal-park-lights-shadowed__58582.1321562153.1280.1280.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 19
they are bad
i will now school you on them

Hallucinogens are a general group of pharmacological agents that can be divided into three broad categories: psychedelics, dissociatives, and deliriants. These classes of psychoactive drugs have in common that they can cause subjective changes in perception, thought, emotion and consciousness. Unlike other psychoactive drugs, such as stimulants and opioids, these drugs do not merely amplify familiar states of mind, but rather induce experiences that are qualitatively different from those of ordinary consciousness. These experiences are often compared to non-ordinary forms of consciousness such as trance, meditation, dreams, or insanity.

L. E. Hollister's criteria for establishing that a drug is hallucinogenic are as follows:[1]

in proportion to other effects, changes in thought, perception, and mood should predominate;
intellectual or memory impairment should be minimal;
stupor, narcosis, or excessive stimulation should not be an integral effect;
autonomic nervous system side effects should be minimal; and
addictive craving should be absent.

Not all drugs produce the same effect and even the same drug can produce different effects in the same individual on different occasions.

:rolleyes: I think Billy has his wired up backwards. :p

Those look similar to the ones I bought for my Willys....but I don't have them installed yet. :eek: The ones I have are intended as replacements and have a three prong plug like a regular old headlight plus a wire for the park light. I plan on using a wiring harness out of one of my old junk work vans along with the headlight switch and dimmer so I can't really help you as far as starting from scratch. :eek:

Latest posts

Back