scored some cool stuff this weekend!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jammersspeed

here are a few goodies i picked up this weekend! the wagon, i think i am going to put up for sale:rolleyes:... but he Hemi would look good in my Airflow or my 41Willys!:D i have wanted to build a chopper for a few years now since i sold my shovelhead...

Attachments

• 100_1387.jpg
    100_1387.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_1386.jpg
    100_1386.jpg
    125.8 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_1371.jpg
    100_1371.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 74
Kewl, dude! Put that 426 in the Nomad and make it a gasser!!! (I know, it's not a Nomad or a 426, but you know somebody's gonna say it).

That's all cool stuff, congrats. I wish my toughest decision was, "Hmmm, hemi in the Airflow or the Willys?"

I think I hate you. :D

Those are a great score......

Still looking for the one that keeps eluding me...not sure what it is but when I find it...I'll know.....:D

Kewl, dude! Put that 426 in the Nomad and make it a gasser!!! (I know, it's not a Nomad or a 426, but you know somebody's gonna say it).

That's all cool stuff, congrats. I wish my toughest decision was, "Hmmm, hemi in the Airflow or the Willys?"

lol!!! glad we got that out of the way!:D

At my old job, the guy in the shop next to us had a 55 they skined over the windows and did a realy nice job at it to. They left the glass in place so if some one wated to make it back into a wagon they could grind the welds and pop of the panels. I think DR.C is on to something with the gasser.

At my old job, the guy in the shop next to us had a 55 they skined over the windows and did a realy nice job at it to. They left the glass in place so if some one wated to make it back into a wagon they could grind the welds and pop of the panels. I think DR.C is on to something with the gasser.

i agree! it would make a kick ass gasser

Latest posts

Back