Scott Kallita Has Passed On

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me there isn't much sad about going out doing what you love, better than peeing your pants and not knowing your name for 10 years. Anyways, I hear it's a lot better on the other side. Rip Scott and prayers to family.

Was a total shock to hear. It's hard to watch that video.
My sympathies & prayers go out to Scott's family & friends.

why is there a wall at the end, I thought they all were supposed to have a gravel trap with runoff?...

No chit, that track sucks, should be shut down. I frame by framed that clip and the flash had blown out and he had the chute popped for quite a ways, the dude had a handle on it until he hit the wall.
They probably should limit that track to 8.90 cars.

A public memorial service to celebrate the life of Scott Kalitta will be held this Thursday, June 26th at 7:00 p.m. at:

Ernsthausen Performing Arts Center
350 Shady Lane Drive
Norwalk, OH 44857

The Kalitta family appreciates your desire to send flowers to express your sympathy and asks that in lieu of flowers, donations be made to these charities close to Scott's heart:

The school his sons attend-

Saint Stephen’s Episcopal School
Attn: Development Office
315 41st Street West
Bradenton, FL 34209

B.R.A.K.E.S. (Be Responsible and Keep Everyone Safe)
c/o Doug Herbert Performance Parts
1443 E. Gaston St.
Lincolnton, NC 28092

*All donations to BRAKES will be used for the expressed purpose of saving lives and keeping our children safe. Website – www.putonthebrakes.com

A private funeral service for family members will be held at a later date.

Cards for Scott’s family or Connie can be sent to:

Kalitta Air
818 Willow Run Airport
Ypsilanti, MI 48198

Email condolences can be sent to:
[email protected]

http://www.competitionplus.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6928&Itemid=6

Latest posts

Back