Seen some stange front end builds ..but this..

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadRATT

I always take a look at how cars are built and see how one does it.This one on Evilbay caught my eye....NEVER seen one done like this...seems kinda scary...BUT..to each his own... 150365585181 :D

I always take a look at how cars are built and see how one does it.This one on Evilbay caught my eye....NEVER seen one done like this...seems kinda scary...BUT..to each his own... 150365585181 :D

It is different but not that scary. It is just a triangulated four link. Might work pretty good.

The truck is a strange combination of parts though. ...kind of a goldchainer rat rod.

That one is just 30 miles down the road from me. I don't have a clue who Charlies Custom Creations is though??? I see things I like and some I don't. Digital gauges in a rat rod - I'm sorry but that's just wrong!!! You'd think he could have at least put some seats in the thing too. Plain old foam glued to the floor just doesn't cut it either. Some nice touches on that truck don't get me wrong, but then he half assed some stuff too.

Digital gauges in a rat rod - I'm sorry but that's just wrong!!! You'd think he could have at least put some seats in the thing too. Plain old foam glued to the floor just doesn't cut it either.

OMG... that is *not* a rat rod!!! We definitely need a section... "What were they thinking"!!! :eek::eek::eek:

BoB

front end

I agree rats should be built by the owner. Not some shop that is going to. I will say that i am going to have someone else do my drive shaft, as i have no clue as how to balance it. The cutting and welding sure. Balancing -- nope. but other then that I plan on doing it all!
Just my .02 .

52 fordman.

its 1 am and i am done in the garage until the sun comes up.

The pipes are the scary part,,,,,,

Attachments

• !BYS6k2!!2k~$(KGrHgoOKj!EjlLmZDmvBKg)DPNTWQ~~_3.jpg
    !BYS6k2!!2k~$(KGrHgoOKj!EjlLmZDmvBKg)DPNTWQ~~_3.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 84

Latest posts

Back