Sheesh!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super56

I dont get it[S... I drive a bus for a living so Im on the road almost every day. Why is it that when the weather turns bad all the idiots:p come out? If cars are stopped in front of you why would you pull and sit in the middle of an intersection? Sorry guys just venting...

What... they wait till the weather turns bad there?! That's an every day occurrence here in H-town! Recently saw someone backing up on the freeway because they missed their exit & I don't mean they were in the emergency lane... I mean in the middle of the freeway where people were all doin' at least 70! Another woman stopped in the middle of a 6 lane section of freeway because she was about to pass her turnoff & then pulled across 4 lanes of traffic with cars slamming on their brakes & sliding all over the place... me included!!! All she did was wave her hand like that was good enough for everyone! Good thing I didn't have a gun with me that day! I wonder how they ever got a driver's license or if they even have one!

BoB

Don't you know, the closer you stay to the car in front of you, the sooner you get there, duh!![ddd[ddd

I have seriously thought of building a big ramming push bumper and you could just ease up until you touched the offender, turn on the flame throwers on the stacks and mash the gas. Or we should just be allowed to take at least one person out of the gene pool, like a lifetime hunting license.
There is a reason the guys God sent out in the old testament were instructed to kill every living thing, kids and animals included, might have been to just get rid of stupidness.

Latest posts

Back