She's not a RAT

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martyf

Not a rat but I just found cool as hell this crown Vic was all the way up here in skagway AK

7F6BB9E0.jpg

Is that the only photo you have or could you please post some others?

Thanks,
Dave.

No sorry we are on a cruise and I just happened to see this down a side street when we were in port so I had to drag the wife away from her SHOPPING SO........ Alli got was one snap

That's really nice. I sometimes wonder if I had an original condition car that nice....could I leave it alone and not mess with it?

That's really nice. I sometimes wonder if I had an original condition car that nice....could I leave it alone and not mess with it?

Nope. Haha.

I mean i'm certainly glad it doesn't have spider webs and maltese crosses goober welded on it, but if I was the owner it would certainly be a tasteful mild custom. Just some general lowering and removal of trim badges and such to clean up the lines and show the designer's true vision. After all it would be nice to start with such a clean canvas wouldn't it? :D

Imagine the same car with the same paint sans the hood, fender and door badges with the handles shaved and a couple inches lower. Keith Stone couldn't be that smooth...

I don't want the responsibility of owning a rare all original car, etc. I want to be able to drive it and if it gets some dings & scratches then so be it. I want to drive them, not store them.

Hey martyf, the owner of that car also has two old Cadillacs. Its a classic car rental company there. There is also a collection of old cars for the same purpose in Haines which your cruise boat went by. Lastly, here in Juneau, its amazing what there is hidden in garages and out driving. Hope you had a good time on your cruise

Hey martyf, the owner of that car also has two old Cadillacs. Its a classic car rental company there.

As cool as it would be to drive one of those, to rent one, I wouldnt!!

It would be my damn luck it would get damaged, and paying for to be fixed wouldnt be my hang up, knowing it was damaged on my watch would kill me the most:(

You guys think so much like me ,It
truly scares me.It would be foolish for me to have an origional car.Why are we like this?

Latest posts

Back