shipping a 27 T body?????

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good guy to haul.

Check with a guy who name is Ben D.I called him several times about rates and asked a few others who said he was the best.Check over on the H.A.M.B too,if you dont mind.His number is 1-417-818-0844.

There's a service called bid shipping. U Ship, Auction Shipping and Bid Freight are a few of the ones listed if you Google them. Might work out for you, you have nothing to lose by checking them out. Sniper

Hope you find some way to get it here without too much expense and any shipping damage. If worst comes to worst, Denver is only about 1500 miles from Sarasota.........might be worth the trip to go out and haul it back. That way you know it will get here in one piece.

My Son Dan and I drove 650 miles to get his 30 Tudor body because it was originally out of Missouri and was cleaner than what guys like you and I find here in Florida. We just made a little road trip out of it and pulled it back behind his Honda for the gas milage it got. I know it seems extreme to drive 1500 miles each way, but a couple days driving should get it done each way.

I've used my little utility trailer to haul home lots of stuff from faraway places. :D

Don

Here is Tudor coming home.............

danstudorcominghome.jpg

And loaded with goodies from Ratty 46 in Atlanta. :D

triptogeorgia014.jpg

Sounds like Don has the right idea. Just pack up and go get it. You'll appreciate the car a lot more if you do. You'll spend a lot less on getting it home doing it yourself. If not less, you would spend at least as much if not more to pay someone to haul it for you. I think it would be worth going after.

Thunder

I drove from Detroit to Texas before to pick up some Model T & Model A bodies and parts...and found tons of other stuff on the trip!

Yep, and these T bodies fit in the bed of a standard pickup so nice too. :D I'm afraid if I ever went to someplace like Colorado and saw all that old tin I might not come back.:p

Don

Latest posts

Back