Shipping Ideas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jellobox

I have a 1978 Kawasaki 300 in MN and I need to get it here to me in Ohio, perferrably in one piece. Any ideas on the shipping? Afriend of mine is willing to ship it but she has no idea on how to or how to part it and individually ship it. Anyone have any ideas on how to ship it?

I have a 1978 Kawasaki 300 in MN and I need to get it here to me in Ohio, perferrably in one piece. Any ideas on the shipping? Afriend of mine is willing to ship it but she has no idea on how to or how to part it and individually ship it. Anyone have any ideas on how to ship it?

There are quite a few bike shippers... just like car shippers. Never shipped a bile but Google it!

BoB

I shipped a KTM from Minn. to Calgary with Roadrunner Dawes, the guy sending it got me a good deal $450 right to my garage. The only problem is they lost the title and we couldn't get it across the border, took about two months and they said they were gonna charge me extra for storage:eek:. Well after coming unglued and telling them I was coming to choke someone they backed off and finally got it here in time for winter. They were the cheapest for a reason I think but you might have better luck.
He built a pallett for it and secured it with tie down straps front and rear and then built a wood frame around it to protect it and secure it a little more. Then he put a cheap bike cover on it. One thing I'll say, they didn't put a scratch in it.

Sean

Latest posts

Back