shop bathroom

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pablo

He talks to the tiki gods!
Hello all...
Just finished painting the walls and ceiling in my shop bath room, found my old airbrush un packing some of my stuff and could not resist putting the fink on the wall. the next project is covering the garage door with a giant flying eye ball. the medicine cabinet I got free off of craigslist, was 70's gold so i painted it black and red and then made the flames out of ply wood. turned out pretty good.

Pablo

Attachments

• shop bathroom 001 (Medium).jpg
    shop bathroom 001 (Medium).jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 132
  • shop bathroom 003 (Medium).jpg
    shop bathroom 003 (Medium).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 122
  • shop bathroom 002 (Medium).jpg
    shop bathroom 002 (Medium).jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 101
  • shop bathroom 004 (Medium).jpg
    shop bathroom 004 (Medium).jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 101
Ya I am pretty much moved in, just have to finish the bath room and a few odds and ends, have to put in my wood stove before winter, gonna cost about 800 bucks for the chimney pipe to get it up and out the roof, but there is really no way to do that cheap.

too bad i am not blessed to live in Florida where all i would need is a few aligator traps and some Raid LOL.

Very nice Pablo. Are you fully in the new shop now?

LOL That ROCKS!!:D You've got some wicked artistic talent there!:cool:

Think I'm gonna have to watch for airbrushes on sale and get me a cheepie to play with. I haven't done that since I ruined my uncle's Badger when I was about 12! :( Looks like fun!:)

Regards,
Shea:)

Looks killer, Coming to Ga any time soon. You could help me finish my daughter bedroom i have been working on for 2 months now. Cant seem to get my brush to do that. Mail me yours seeings how you trained it. LOL

Latest posts

Back