SHOP OWNERS: What the best advice you would give someone?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
contract

get it in writiing,, i once did a car for a lady,, just a freshing up,, the price was 15000,00, the deal was you bring the cAr and 5500 to star,, well to say the least it didnt happen the way we agreed,, i got a car and no money, when i finally got some money it was half of what we agreed, so i bought materials tore the car down and sent it to the blast shop,, and so on and so on,, than one day she say she wanted to added new chrome, to the list of things to the car, i found the parts, and price,, 1000.00 and told her that would be extra, she said no i had to pay for it out of my money,,WHAT? well it went down hill from there,,, well one dsy right before it was ready to go to the paint shop,, i go 2 weeks on a mission trip,, leave my body man in charge, she sends some one to get the car, my man says no they cant get it til i am back,, which was in a week, they say they will have him put in jail for stealing the car, so he lets them have it,, ok heres the fall ouyt,, i get home the car is gone, and this person , has told everyone in town that i have stole her car and 10000 bucks and ran off to south america,,, which was not true, well it all came out in my favor, but it hurt me with the people around town,, no matter what, happen that cleared my name,, people will believe what they want,,, get it in writing, my best advice,,:D

Owning a business is much harder work than working for someone else! Sometimes it also doesn't pay as well. Be prepared to work a lot harder for longer hours than you do as an employee. If you really love what you do, it makes it worthwhile.
My wife and I still put out the garbage and scrub the toilets every night after a ten hour day. We love it! Go for it. Don't let the negative people scare you away. Borrow lots of money and get to work!

Owning a business is much harder work than working for someone else! Sometimes it also doesn't pay as well. Be prepared to work a lot harder for longer hours than you do as an employee. If you really love what you do, it makes it worthwhile.
My wife and I still put out the garbage and scrub the toilets every night after a ten hour day. We love it! Go for it. Don't let the negative people scare you away. Borrow lots of money and get to work!

Dont borrow too much right away-especuilly now- it WILL bite you in the ass.

Justremember is usually takes 5 long years to get ahead.

Latest posts

Back