should i get this

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a bad start for a project. But, to echo others. What else comes with what we see there, what else is available around your area & $$, title or bill of sale ???? Have seen more for less also.

2ce6vex.jpg
[/IMG] this is what i want to do

It depends on where you are. Around here postwar trucks are everywhere. I got a 46 Ford cab, frame, front axle and front fenders for $60.It needed a drivers door but was a solid truck. Prewar trucks are a little more scarce but I saw a 37 Ford, drove into the ranch and he just gave it to me. I saw a really complete and straight 41 chev go for $275 on an auction last week. If you live in Florida or the rust belt then a grand might be a fair deal. Have you shopped or is this an impulse?

It depends on where you are. Around here postwar trucks are everywhere. I got a 46 Ford cab, frame, front axle and front fenders for $60.It needed a drivers door but was a solid truck. Prewar trucks are a little more scarce but I saw a 37 Ford, drove into the ranch and he just gave it to me. I saw a really complete and straight 41 chev go for $275 on an auction last week. If you live in Florida or the rust belt then a grand might be a fair deal. Have you shopped or is this an impulse?

Willowbilly3 is right. Seems like the Northern Plains states are the best places to find some good deals on old tin. The variety of trucks available is huge! Unfortunately, South Dakota is a LONG WAY from Tennessee or I would have already bought at least one from up there some time ago. None the less, if you can search out what your looking for it might be well worth your effort to see what you can find up there. There are several sources online that advertise some cool trucks from up that way.

Thunder1

Latest posts

Back