Show in East Tennessee??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty rodder

what are your alls thoughts about a show/get together in East TN...I would love to get to know some of you guys and hang out.. Any thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated!

hey, WEST tennessee would be closer to EAST Arkansas!;):D

i don't know if i could turn lose or not but seriously i'm all for it!!
maybe a spring-time "season opener" ?!

keep us posted as it develops thanks HRP

well I have a place in Morristown TN where there is about 28 acres and a stage to get some rockabilly bands in there too, we could BBQ and it offers camping as well and its also on the lake. It really is a beautiful place.

I am happy to get it organized if you all would come! I would have to charge admission though because that place charges me a fee for the pavillions and the stage but it would only be around $20-$30.

Remember there are 2 shows in the spring,drag bash in late march or early april and the rat rod rumble in april. Wouldnt want them to fall on the same dates.
Tim

How does June 13th look to everyone? Im working on something bigger than I thought not telling details yet but I WILL MAKE IT WORTH YOUR WHILE:D

Like I said I cant say to much yet but it is not going to be in Morristown as planned. When I am allowed to release the information I will let you all know the details BUT I CAN TELL YOU IT IS GOING TO BE ONE HELL OF A GOOD TIME!

A couple of hints for you: Car, trucks, racing, bands, beer and funnel cakes (haha)

Latest posts

Back