Show in East Tennessee??

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd come and so will my friends. Cant wait till Drag Bash and Rat Rod Rumble!! Hope there is another show in East TN.

OK here is the news that we have ALL WAITED FOR :D

The get together will be June 13th @ Bristol Dragway...... also the same weekend as BLAST FROM THE PAST which had Don Garlits last year and TONS of Draging.

not to mention this is where they are ending the HOT ROD POWER TOUR :cool:

Like I said I hope you all can make it and cant wait to meet you guys and gals I went through A LOT of work for this so I hope you come out to enjoy!

See you in June!

Jeffrey

I wished i could make it. Sound like its going to be a blast. I'll be at shades of the past in september maybe some of you all will be there as well.

im working on the bands as we speak....and EVERYTHING ELSE haha

That's COOL !! I think this would be the next step in the right direction to making this years show better than last years. Should draw a bigger crowd too.
Is there anything I can help you with ? Maybe some awards sponsors, ect ?
I live in Jonesborough. PM me if you need.

Also get flyers as soon as possible. Need to pass them out in Elizabethton , during one of their weekly cruises. You could plan to cruz from Bristol Dragway to downtown Elizabethton after your show is over for their cruz-in that night. ?? Just ideas ! Contact "Carter County Car Club" online for their input or info.

We are working on them right now....we are just waiting on a contract to be signed then I will have them as for sponsors and things that would be great for door prizes and that kind of thing.

Any help would be great and Thanks a BUNCH!!!

We are working on them right now....we are just waiting on a contract to be signed then I will have them as for sponsors and things that would be great for door prizes and that kind of thing.

Any help would be great and Thanks a BUNCH!!!

Let me know when you get the finalized flyer, that will help get items from potental sponsors ect.

Let me know when you get the finalized flyer, that will help get items from potental sponsors ect.

Well sorry its been so long since I have been on here JUST BUSY.....but Bristol ended up not using anything I have done and I have a feeling this is going to suck more than it did last year. They havent even printed flyers out yet and the show is 3 weeks away........

I do have some flyers for another show that I am doing at Cherokee Park in Morristown, TN Oct 9, 10 called Street Rod Showdown so if you dont care I would love to get some in your hands.

Latest posts

Back