Show Pics

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RoddingRon

A man in his natural habitat....a Studebaker
Just wanted to throw a few pics from our car show at you guys...it was this past weekend. I'm still sorting the three days of pics, but here are some to start with

carshow0800323.jpg

carshow0800325.jpg

carshow0800332.jpg

carshow0800002.jpg

carshow0800345.jpg

Very, very cool show. :cool: Some pretty nice cars and trucks there (and gals too). Those guys in the golf cart better watch out for the "Gravedigger"! :eek: Thanks, for sharing Ron.

As if Digger wouldn't get everyones attention to start with (open zoomies are so quite), they were trying to get people cleared for the cars to come through.. Dennis Anderson said when he got out on the road (one entrance to another entrance...just short of a quarter mile distance) no one told him he couldn't hard launch....and he figured who was gonna argue with him while he was in the truck..surely not the cops in their car:D

I'm back on 12 plus hour days, so I gotta get to work, but I will be posting more as I get them sorted (I personally took over 25 hundred pics, plus what other members took). Hopefully I can get some more posted tonight when I get home

Latest posts

Back