Slaughterhouse Customs Coupe update

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please stay here as long as you want; love the builds you are doing, awesome work. [dr

As for copying, are anyone’s builds really all that unique? [S

The basics are all the same, just a few differences in the details.

Keep posting, I need ideas to copy! :D

haha First they said over at the pork site i was copying off of this coupe pictured below and i needed to come up with my own style and stop copying others builds..i scratched my head on that one for awhile and then explained but i built that car? Thats my house its parked in front of? Well that ****ed them off then they said i was just showing pics of that coupe during the build process of that coupe and i currently wasnt building that car it was actually pics of the same car.. Then i pointed out the firewall was different it was 5 inches shorter different chop and different rear suspension..Then they said it wasnt acceptable there?? I said but look at the history of my posts you guys loved my last coupe and this one blows it out of the water? Then i told them they needed to start running their welders and not their mouths then i got booted..[;)

:D:D:D:D That's some funny stuff!

haha First they said over at the pork site i was copying off of this coupe pictured below and i needed to come up with my own style and stop copying others builds..i scratched my head on that one for awhile and then explained but i built that car? Thats my house its parked in front of? Well that ****ed them off.....

[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl[cl:D

Oh i dont have any problems here.. I wasnt even thinking he was trying to give me welding lessons..I build lowriders also in fact i have one right now.. Im into everything.. My point is in the last 4 years i have never had a weld brake on something i have done.. I build lowriders that bounce off the ground and get thrashed on with hydraulics and no breaks yet so when that starts happening maybe i will take the time to take a welding class. Until then Im just gonna keep on keepin on.. Gregster i have talked to you a few times yeah those old youtube builds was fun some of those cars were hideous but thats what i was into back in the day..No bead roller.. No plasma cutter.. little ass garage..no cash to buy the right items i wanted so i had to make stuff work ugh..i really feel now every time i walk into that garage that it was like a prison cell its so small..and i spent so much time in it..

quick update.. Sorry not alot of new photos car is almost done but i lost my charger to my camera so these are the most recent i could get ahold of.. will have the finished ones very soon hopefully

Attachments

• IMG_0002.jpg
    IMG_0002.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0003.jpg
    IMG_0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 62
Looks awesome,coming together nicely.I like the rims and tires on it,what are they?

Looks awesome,coming together nicely.I like the rims and tires on it,what are they?

They are in SPEEDWAY catalog. the rims are called 5 window wheels
and the tires are Cokers. Fronts are 5.60 15s cant remember backs off the top of my head.. The wheels are nice but man they are pricey. I generally dont buy this expensive of a wheel but the customer that wants this car when we are done with it really really wanted these wheels on this car and paid extra to have them.. Backs are 10" wide i believe they are 700 bucks for the 2 back wheels and 500 bucks for the 2 front wheels.. But hey if your going to have a 5 window you gotta have the 5 window wheels right? I believe they are also the same wheels on the back of the welder up car and the same wheels that are on the back of that Paul Stacy or Paul Tracy car? I cant remember and still have no Clue who Paul whats his name even is but i remember that ultra low sedan with these on the back and thought they were the baddest wheels ever so when i got the chance to put them on something i jumped at it.

Done!

Here are the final pics of this build thanks for your guys support! Up next is
2 SEDANS

Attachments

• PIC_1461.JPG
    PIC_1461.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 30
  • PIC_1462.JPG
    PIC_1462.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 28
  • PIC_1460.JPG
    PIC_1460.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 29
  • PIC_1459.JPG
    PIC_1459.JPG
    135 KB · Views: 30
  • PIC_1456.JPG
    PIC_1456.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 33
  • PIC_1455.JPG
    PIC_1455.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 35
  • PIC_1453.JPG
    PIC_1453.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 36
  • PIC_1451.JPG
    PIC_1451.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 33
  • PIC_1450.JPG
    PIC_1450.JPG
    167 KB · Views: 35
  • PIC_1448.JPG
    PIC_1448.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 36
more pics

here are the rest

Attachments

• PIC_1475.JPG
    PIC_1475.JPG
    154.5 KB · Views: 42
  • PIC_1476.JPG
    PIC_1476.JPG
    159.4 KB · Views: 37
  • PIC_1479.JPG
    PIC_1479.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 40
  • PIC_1482.JPG
    PIC_1482.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 37
  • PIC_1483.JPG
    PIC_1483.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 31
  • PIC_1488.JPG
    PIC_1488.JPG
    137.9 KB · Views: 48
  • PIC_1493.JPG
    PIC_1493.JPG
    113.3 KB · Views: 43
  • PIC_1494.JPG
    PIC_1494.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 45
  • PIC_1495.JPG
    PIC_1495.JPG
    152.6 KB · Views: 40
  • PIC_1497.JPG
    PIC_1497.JPG
    145.5 KB · Views: 37
i didnt mean for that post to be taken badly i meant the exact opposite that car is fine and i hope my truck looks that good. i meant that thing looks show quality to me. my idea of a rat is rust and flat colors and i love rats to just so thats not taken the wrong way. anyway i love the car rat or not its sharp and impressive.

ratchet041, I was just joking around too. I was aware they had a little difficulty on another site. Your remark gave me the chance to tease 'em a little.

Hey guy i think your build is bad a$$,don't worrie about what people say to much i have found out over the years and all my builds they might not like it when i build it but they always noticed it then as time goes by i here them talkin about how i did it an how cool it was funny how stuff works. As far as ur welds there fine not perfect but complete and doing the job and if they want to challenge you to a weld off tell em to bring it . I used to work with a guy in a welding shop where we built custom trucks (fire trucks armored cars dump bodies ect.) he always said weld your best cauck the rest lol.

Latest posts

Back