Small Local Show Photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gastrick

One of the Dirty Dozen!
My better half is a regional manager for some senior living facilities. One of her places that's about an hour away from me was having an activity day for the elderly folks which included a small car show so she asked me if I would support the cause. This was sort of a bummer because for the first time EVER, there was actually a decent sized car show literally around the corner from my house. Oh well, I packed up the camera and some cold Pepsi-Cola (it was almost 90 degrees today) and headed out.

This was a really small show so I've included all the photos....the good, the bad, and the ugly. The elderly folks and their families had a good time though and the wife won't make me sleep in the dog house.....again :D.

On with the photos............

Oil pressure...check
Water temp...check
S Fla highway cruising speed...check

I came across this 59 Cadillac and tucked in behind it for a while.

At the show.

I was surprised to learn Gibbs Brand penetrant is actually based right up the road from me and had a booth set up at this little show. That's Mr. Gibb himself in the booth. I stocked up :D. Good stuff.

All manner of beasts were about

There was also some booths there with items for sale such as..........

First off please don't anybody ask. Second sure don't see many 60 Fords. Nice 53 Stude. Last but not least..Thanks for the coverage.

Oh, ps how do you get all those goats in your coupe? Those are the ones you got from Tripper, right?

Latest posts

Back