smile?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CR55

It's just a little surface rust!
You bet. This site never ceases to bring a smile to my face. Lots of great projects, pictures, ideas. witty sayings, cool cars and trucks, a wealth of information and of course a ton of great people..thanks to all that make this site what it is....and most importantly....Bob or Tripper as he is known...thanks for keeping it going!!!....CR
What keeps bringing you back and what is your favorite part?..[S.

well
i came here for info while i was building my 27 chevy.
but now i come here to goof around with my intergooglyweb friends.
once or twice i have actually been able to answer a question. [cl

to many reasons to list so lets just say it is one of the best sites on the car/truck web.[cl[cl

Definitely the laughs, the builds and the good quick advice when you are [S[S

Definitely a big thanks for keeping this site going strong!

help when i need it, advice when I can give it, and most of all all of the real life rod builders that I can call my extended family. Great site and yes, keep it coming.

I started coming for advice, now glad to help others when I can. Everyone helps everyone. Always kind words of encouragement, they dont condemn anyone for being different. And I love all the cool cars/pics/builds!!!!! The whole site is plain awesome! Thanks Tripper!

I still regret making that cat comment.

No webtards, cool cars, tons of info and help! -- (I'd like to say good people too, but other than Bonehead and Ol'Blue, who I have met, you might all just be internet pixies.)

Thanks again Bob!

801250143d45a20bc.jpg

................or they could be pixies :rolleyes:......

Oh Fairy Dust!!!!

Aint no such thing as pixies......is there????:eek:.....
I came for the coffe and donuts.....come to think of it....where the heck are they???? Ok.....have to admit....this site can brighten up my day..... Mav with his quick pic's.....(must have them on file)....Tman with his intellectural wit and the infamous Mod with his Zapper..... I'm hooked.....

I came over here from one of the social boards over on the pork site. A lot friendlier bunch over here who don't care that my truck has a yota frame and IFS. [cl Lots of knowledge here, too. And the cat pics are cool even though I don't like cats!:eek:

I came over here from one of the social boards over on the pork site. A lot friendlier bunch over here who don't care that my truck has a yota frame and IFS. [cl Lots of knowledge here, too. And the cat pics are cool even though I don't like cats!:eek:

yeah
i got no use for that tough guy crap.
i am just a goofball with a fun car.....[cl

Latest posts

Back