Smokin crack

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokin Crack

I've got a knack for paying to much for stuff and even I'm not biting on that.:rolleyes:

So.......you guys really think I'm asking too much:confused::D:D

...no, not mine but if it was I'd sure have more pics in the auction wouldn't you? To quote a line out of another thread here on the board "not everyone who has something for sale needs to sell it".....maybe he's hoping one of those Mega Ball winners are into rat rods and will spot it:rolleyes: On the other hand, take the price out of the equation and it is a wild looking ride!

You guys didn't read the ad right. That rusty tool box in the bed contains $74,000.00! :p

One of two things, either it is one zero off, or he is doing this just to impress his buddies. Well, there might be a third reason. His wife might have told him it has to go, and he is listing it just to be able to say "I tried honey, and no one bit!" :D

Bet it will end up the most famous rat truck in history though. Lots of us will be putting it on various forums and saying wtf????????

Don

I know the original builder of this truck.. It was actually built here in the Seymour Indiana area.. He sold it to a guy in Florida.. Its actually a very well built truck however he sold it for more than 7500 but less than 75,000 lol i think it was in the tune of 11k or so.. and i think it would pull that in summer again but not 75k by far.

There's some crazy ads out there for sure...I'm looking to buy a car right now and you wouldn't believe the trouble I'm having just getting sellers (I use this term lightly) to respond to ads...recent ads, not ones that are months old.

I really miss the days when people had common sense and a man's word was his bond.

$75000????? In other words it is not for sale BUT for 75000 he would consider it. Not saying it is a POS but if he gets 75000 for it my panel is for sale!!!

HaHa, ROTFL, need air, must breathe! IMHO "seeing the driveshaft as it spins" isn't a plus and it could really use something to cover up the fan in the bed. But once he fixes those couple of things, sure, $75k easy, lol,

And now for my $75,000 opinion...
(My $7500 opinion is freindlier)

Anyone else think the mudflap girl on the tailgate and the cadillac emblem sticky taped over the steering wheel nut is a little ghetto?

How about the excessive channel? It doesn't look very clean... can you see the bottom of that cab hanging 6" below the bottom of the frame like Ron Jeremy's toolbag?
maybe I don't want to see the frame after all who knows it might look like something like a walmart bike rack.
Couldn't he figgure out if he was going to be that low how to run the frame under the axle and have some hold behind the cab?

I've seen alot of high dollar manure spreaders, I'm going to have to break form get a little mean and call this one a near miss fail simplejack2.jpg disappointment.jpg

And that's nothing against Ron who is one of the coolest and nicest human beings...

MV5BMTUzMzExNDM2OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDc4MDM1._V1._SX275_SY400_.jpg

Last edited:
Dam it! Now I need a new keyboard. I should know better then to drink while I'm on this board.:D If it sells for $75K I'd like to meet the buyer. I'll sell my Brooklyn bridge I just picked up....for a song.[cl I'll be watching this one.[P

Deathtrap

Just read the whole ad,dang,you got a choice of how you want to be killed or hospitalized in that piece of work.You can have a u-joint go out and the driveshaft comes out of its cage and kills you,or the thing can run hot and you can get covered in hot coolant with the water hoses coming through the cab.Building a ratrod is one :cool:thing but whoever came up with that design is just flat stupid.:cool:

Latest posts

Back