Smokin crack

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope! The seller owns the $75K price tag. Says he was offered a ferrari in trade for it. Wants a bike that is selling for $75K so that is his asking price. This is why I love america! freedom of speech and to p**s off alot of people![cl

Says he was offered a ferrari in trade for it.

That might be true. A used-up 308 (the Magnum P.I. car) is worth well under $20k. I'm sure he thought it was a $75k car though.

A guy I know bought a '99 355 a couple of years ago. He fortunately did alot of research before he did. Those cars require a engine-out service every 25k miles to change timing belts among other things! That service costs about $25k!!!:eek::eek:

He says there are alot of older Ferraris for sale with...you guessed it... about 25,000 miles on them. Perhaps that Ferrari was overdue for its next service, in which case it would be worth negative $5k.

Sunshine

Heat stroke,thats whats wrong with this guy,and a bike for $75grand,its spreading,I guess global warming has finally had an effect on 2-people.This guy is so full of it his eyes are brown.:cool:

For 75 grand,How many do you want? Ill start mass producing these things.LOL Im sentimental about my ride but if I ever get offered that kinda money we'll soon part.

The below sedan was for sale at the Daytona Turkey Rod Run last November. The asking price was $69,000 (yes, sixty-nine thousand). I thought the price was a bit steep :rolleyes: It may have been in jest though. I don't know.

alot of hype.....not alot of pics.....an attitude to boot.......seriously doubt he will get anyone to even come look at it for that asking price ....so i think the title for this thread is definitely accurate!!:D

Just my luck.....always a day late and a dollar short! Had I not went out and bought that $30,000 hammer Saturday and that $15,000 taco on the way home I could be the proud owner of that.:rolleyes:

for us people that build cars for a living I LIKE IT and icant imagine anyone dogging that hey if it sells all of our rides will be worth more people seem to follow trends (like me) im building one right now i wouldnt sell it for less than 50k and it is not done so lets cheer him on you go boy

Latest posts

Back