Snow in Texas

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reason 4

The Hurricane!
My sons stepmother sent me a picture text this morning.
This is what my son and everyone in El Paso Texas woke up to this morning! :eek: Brrrrr
Tripper, Is this the same system that is headed your way and then ours?

Attachments

• 1201090837.jpg
    1201090837.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 70
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. There was a small amout of Ice on the roofs of our cars in Daytona the day after Thanksgiving. Thats probably the closest we'll come to anything like that...especially since I live well south of there.

Hard to believe but they claim we mite get the white stuff here in H-town. You know the kind from the sky... not from south of the border! [ddd

BoB

I hate cold weather, thats why I live in Alabama.
Brandon was so excited about the snow and got his rc trucks out in it to play and make tracks. He also made a 'race track' with his wheelchair for the rc cars to follow! He has such a great imagination! He loved the snow!
They are expecting the temps here in Montgomery, Al. this weekend to be in the 40's for the high!
Hey Flat...we really need to cut those limbs back so we can have us a good fire going this weekend! Gotta stay warm!

If I cut the limb back, you cut the firewood.....[cl

Sound good to you...:D

If I get cold, I will be cuttin something alright.....[ddev

I just hope we don't get any of that snow that has been predicted for this weekend...you go on and go into work honey....spiderman will keep me warm...LMAO! ;)

Yep... it's been coming down pretty steady all day!!! A strange switch for H-town!!! Must be global warming!!! [ddd

BoB

yup same here

man sometimes I think a little dark cloud followes me around wherever I go....im in cameron louisiana...right on the texas line running a supply boat...funny thing is i live in maine...it was snowing here today @4 pm....back in maine it was 57 degres unusually warm...what the hell i maybe the poles are shifting or im frigging cursed....man i come down here to work to get away from the white stuff..:mad:

Latest posts

Back