Snowed In

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilJohnson

4172270019_40eb31bc6a.jpg

Darn blizzard dumping snow everywhere! I think it snowed like 10 inches. I tried putting up a lean too next to the mobile home in a day before the snow hit but I just couldn't pull it off. One guy can only do so much :( Luckily what I did put up kept most of the snow off the slab so I shouldn't have too much trouble finishing it.

4173024104_1afba2c8ec.jpg

Maybe I should have gotten a Willys Jeep instead, hehehe. If I can get my "garage" built I am going to try and drive this thing this winter. I had a 53 Plymouth Cranbrook I drove a few winters back for a while. No heater though in that one so the windows got fogged up pretty fast. A coating of drain oil oughta keep the rust gremlins at bay :)

snow

That looks awesome. Wish we had that much snow. But it is comin down pretty good right now. Gonna fire up the sleds tonite and go for a rip. If ya cant beat it, join it....

The front has moved north and has landed in Ontario. Not much snow, just a skiff really. But the low pressure is dragging down the arctic air, and with the high up there pushing down it's reeaallly windy and gusting, and it's colder than a witches heart. Everything is frozen down, no retrieving anything that was sitting on, or in the ground now. At least it's dry and not tracking mud everywhere, that's a plus.....I think.[S

Latest posts

Back