So I had this hood.....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tim...Ok

Hey Ya'll, been awhile..I changed jobs again and can at least get back on my favorite site during lunch..I missed this place..

So anyway, I had this hood from a 50 something international, kinda resembled the cowl to an RPU to me :D

Figured if I could make a windshield frame I liked, the rest would be easy..LOL

SO I started mocking it up with a bunch of leftover parts from my previous start.

Heres kinda where its at now..Lots left to do and progress will be slow, but momma is on board and I'm having a blast building again..

Isn't this how Flipper started one of his projects? [S

Yours looks good, like where you're going with it. Keep up the good work and pics.

Yessir, that's great! Reminds me of the time I finally found where my dog carried one of my Harley axle nuts. Built a 1959 Panhead from that nut...Keep it up!

Tim, what you did looks amazing. That would be like saying " ok, so I had this wheel and tire" ,then building what you have there. Nice vision. Good work too.

Finally found this old build thread, buried pretty deep.. I'm just about finished mini tubbing my buddies 67 barracuda then this project is coming back inside for the winter..

I'm looking forward to it..

Latest posts

Back