so what did you get?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the reverend muddy grimes

Brother Binder
Its fathers day. Most of us are fathers. So spill?
me, I have a daughter that knows me to well, I got an INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER camping chair that I set up in front of the computer so I can use it daily.

i got a 29 model a coupe-yellow, with a flat-head 8 and chrome wheels...

@ 1:24 scale it fits nicely in the space i had available... lol
my kids know i still like toys....:D[cl

my wife gave me her part of father's day last week, a set of drop shackles for my daily driver 2005 f-150 2wd... already installed them...

yeah, we are an automotive minded family...:cool::cool:

My only child, my daughter passed away 18 years ago,but my 19 yr. old step daughter of 10years now,wrote me the most wonderful poem ,so I consider myself very lucky to have had these two in my life.
Brian

Went out to dinner with Don and his GF Taylor, and Dan. Don and Taylor got me that Bowser Oldies Collection they advertise on TV and a Gold membership to AAA. That will be a lot of peace of mind when I travel in my car or my roadster.

Dan got me a set of Gear Wrench racheting wrenches. These are the non flex head ones, we already have those and they flex at the wrong times. Don already has a set of the non flex ones and they work so much better.

Chewy and Lucky (our cats) got me gifts too, but they are a little self-serving......one is a set of fuzzy catnip laden mice, and the other is a cat toy on a string. :D But I guess cats don't have much money so they do the best they can do. :)

Just spending the day with the family is the best gift of all, though.

Don

I have my beautiful 15 year old daughter for the summer, a gift in itself. she got me some snacks, a new coffee cup and a hand decorated little garden shovel. Plus we went out for the best pizza around. We thought we were going to Cars 2 but it hadn't opened yet. True Grit is a good movie, no disappointments for me.

I received 4 special phone calls and got to visit with my 2 sons and the Wiffy's 2 sons who are also my best friends.Hearing their voices and knowing that they are doing well is the best gift a Father can get.

Latest posts

Back