Some eye candy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Northern Plains tin for sale!!!! Sometimes I really question why I ever left there? That explains why it's so scarce around here. Its ALL out there!

Thunder

You gotta BE kidding me..?!?!?

What an auction...!!!!!! I want like several of those trucks..and a few frames and some...OH..Hi.You cant be serious about this kind of an auction..?!?!? DAMN IT...!! Thunder1 ...Get your azz up here and find a us a trailer to bring back some goodies...I will pay for all of the gas we use and Hotels...Why are they always FAR FAR away..??:eek:

lots of nice projects and parts out there!.......just like always never in AR!:(:confused: used to be stuff like that around these parts(maybe not that much in one place) but with rising cost of metal, and the fact that these scrappers have no regard or respect for old cars down here, it is fast disappearing --alot of our history/heritage is on a slow boat to china:mad::mad:

What a true saying! When I see an old car my wife usually says, that's just a pile of rusting junk, and I say YEAH!!! I see things that she doesn't......What a shame to have all those bodies, frames, and parts just laying around for years and years when I could put them to good use!...CR :D

My wife is soooo happy this is sooooo far away.
:mad:

Your wife been talking to my wife? Mine is always worried when I go out to a show or auction...she has started hiding my credit cards.

Just as well I live on the wrong side of the pond :D

Latest posts

Back