Some Fun Video Editing....

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice vids, love the car, but the wheels and tires don't do it for me!!
I haven't commented on this, since I don't like making negative comments on anything if I can help it!
I would like to know why someone would go to so much trouble keeping a rough finish, and put totally finished and modern tires and wheels on a car?
I'm sure part of it is the OLD FOGEY part of me comming out, because I don't like those on ANY cars, but I really don't understand it on a rat rod!
To me it's like the DONK look or something, I don't get it!!

Anyway just ranting a bit, love the car, absolutely great workmanship!!
Concept is killer, finish is the best, just don't get the RIMS!! ha ha

I haven't commented on this, since I don't like making negative comments on anything, if I can help it!
I would like to know why someone would go to so much trouble keeping a rough finish, and put totally finished and modern tires and wheels on a car?
I'm sure some of it is the, "OLD FOGEY" part of me comming out, because I don't like those type wheels on ANY cars, but I really don't understand it on a rat rod!

Anyway just ranting a bit, love the car, absolutely great workmanship!!
Concept is killer, finish is the best, just don't get the RIMS!! ha ha
[S[S

[S[S

I like em! I think they look better than 2 ton 20's and the car would prolly look spindly with little 15's
I think the black understates the wheels so they don't dominate.

Donk... I hate that idiotic word
They tried to win you over to the dumb side of the force with some nice butts....Honky tonk Ba donk-a-donk lol country music hip hop sellout *sticks finger in throat simulating vomiting*
110% of everything hip hop is der dee der.
Did you notice in the movie Idiocracy the entire culture in the brainless future is a mix of hiphop and redneck and all conversation is centered around bodily functions and money?

Gotta know where that urge to throw up in your mouth a little bit is coming from it isn't the wheels themselves
If you can separate the retarded hiphop image from the rims and look at them for what they are (something to hold a tire on the car)instead of a religious icon for headslappers...
they are some nice wheels

But you'd still like to take the guy who first put them on a ghetto hooptie for a helicoptor ride over costa rica.

I dig these wheels on this ride especially with that gloss black Mill and the injection- well executed, they belong there..

and the video is tight!

No I mean sweet!

LOl just kidding it rocks

I like em! I think they look better than 2 ton 20's and the car would prolly look spindly with little 15's
I think the black understates the wheels so they don't dominate.

Donk... I hate that idiotic word
They tried to win you over to the dumb side of the force with some nice butts....Honky tonk Ba donk-a-donk lol country music hip hop sellout *sticks finger in throat simulating vomiting*
110% of everything hip hop is der dee der.
Did you notice in the movie Idiocracy the entire culture in the brainless future is a mix of hiphop and redneck and all conversation is centered around bodily functions and money?

Gotta know where that urge to throw up in your mouth a little bit is coming from it isn't the wheels themselves
If you can separate the retarded hiphop image from the rims and look at them for what they are (something to hold a tire on the car)instead of a religious icon for headslappers...
they are some nice wheels

But you'd still like to take the guy who first put them on a ghetto hooptie for a helicoptor ride over costa rica.

I dig these wheels on this ride especially with that gloss black Mill and the injection- well executed, they belong there..

and the video is tight!

No I mean sweet!

LOl just kidding it rocks

DONK, I agree hate that word too, along with tight!! Otherwise couldn't dissagree with you more!! Couldn't look more out of place!!

Great videos truck is nice Ive read the build and seen the rags its in ! I like the on board vid stuff alot

Hey like the build, just got one question. How or what is the product you used on the floor? Maybe you said what it was, sorry I am a pic guy. I am building something like yours, But with bbf and tunnel ram and a stick trany.. Anyway like the build..

tim

I was bonkin on the donks pretty hard wasn't I?
then I ended up looking on youtube for ludacriss immortal technique and other stuff lol I'm such a Hypocrite lol

Did you fab that watts link? This is my all time favorite "rat rod". I'm trying to build a rod similar to this but first I need to get my fab work down pat. This build is an awesome read for the aspiring builder. I think the rims really make it stand out from the norm. And again, amazing work.

Latest posts

Back