Some more old tin.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al B. Bach

I went to pick up some seats today for a little Fairmont I'm fixing up and the guy had no problem with me getting some pictures of his other "junk". He will sale almost any of it. There are a couple in there that already have homes and I may grab some of the old 30's stuff. He has offered me a good deal on the remains of the early 30's Chevy.

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f168/n001pa/old cars/

This is all north of Wichita Ks. If there's anything you want let me know and I'll see if he has it and how much.

This is what I'm getting from him. All I plan on using from the 31 is the cowl and maybe the front doors because I want to build rat rod woody. I will probably sell the rest of it off to help finance the rest of the build.

The 35 has a better frame but the body is pretty bad and he say's I can have the 31 frame for just $50. I figure if all else fails I can practice welding with it.

Interested in the battery box(s) from the old Dodge vans and the 16" wheels like the one rear showing.
Don't pass up that blue wheel barrow, this make awesome firewalls and have some great compound curves when you need patch panels. Also the rear ends from those 59 Fords are the narrow smoothys that we all like, hoard those for trading stock.

Interested in the battery box(s) from the old Dodge vans and the 16" wheels like the one rear showing.
Don't pass up that blue wheel barrow, this make awesome firewalls and have some great compound curves when you need patch panels. Also the rear ends from those 59 Fords are the narrow smoothys that we all like, hoard those for trading stock.

I'll ask him what he would want for the battery boxs and the 16" wheels. Good idea on the wheel barrow. I would never of thought of that. I'll also try to get the 59 rear ends but I don't have alot of money so I may only get one for now.

Latest posts

Back