Some of my past creations...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirtyrat

Got Fins?
Just wanted to post up a few pics of past work I've done, maybe it will inspire someone else on their build, or it will say to you, "thats way too much work" either way here we go:

DSC01998.JPG

DSC01999.JPG

DSC02004.JPG

DSC02006.JPG

DSC02074.JPG

DSC02132.JPG

normal_DSC03318.jpg

DSC02526.JPG

Couple manifold pics

Removed the secondary butterflies,

Before:
DSC01363.JPG

After:
DSC01528.JPG

DSC01527.JPG

DSC01526.JPG

1st time out with the datsun was a great time, I kinda miss the car, but it was too race for me to drive on the street as much, should have kept more creature comforts inside.

-%20XceedSpeed%20BBQ%20Spring%202005-IMG%207788-after.jpg

Thanks BH, coming from you that is a great compliment!
I really wanted to fab an intake for the rat, and I might some day to get rid of the plastic one... but it would require a re-flash of the ECM most likely... for now I'll have to stick with fabbing a neat set of headers (which might even require a re-flash as the stock manifolds are terrible)

Excellent work! had a friend back in school with an old 510 wagon, we targa toped and lowered and later turbo'd they are alot of fun!

Thanks guys! I have to revisit old stuff to keep me going sometimes, seems like things take forever to get done sometimes...

I loved the 510, I built my own coilovers with Koni inserts, and switched all the front suspension to S13 240SX, and used a subaru LSD in the stock housing, was a fun little car, it would swap ends instantly!

I wish I had pics of the pulsar I built... at first it was just a FWD sr20det turbo, then I converted the car to AWD.... I'm going to have to dig up some pictures....

I used to take it to the track, and one time I was consistently beating a full tube chassis tubbed camaro to 60ft, and after about the 5th run of me beating him to 60' they came over to look at the car, obviously they killed me in the 1/4 but they sure were curious how a street tire car was launching harder than a 10 second all motor car, and low 9s on the bottle...

I miss having that ride too, was so fun to beat on mustangs and camaros and to see their faces... looked like someone shot their dog... Raced a slightly tubbed out duster that was camming out like mad one time out of a michigan turn around and to the next light and put the a$% whipping on him, its great when they won't even look at you at the light... heh heh

Latest posts

Back