Some old scanned photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got my scanner up and running again and a stack of old pictures. I'll scan and post as time allows.

Here's a 53 Dodge hemi vert mild custom (nosed and decked) that my grandfather did in the mid-50's

Anybody remember these Show-Rods? I took these as a youngster in the 70's with one of those Kodak Pocket Insta-Matic cameras. My photography skills were horrible. I've got a bunch of pictures from this show.

Carl Caspers Pinball Wizard

The Disco-T :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Anybody remember these Show-Rods? I took these as a youngster in the 70's with one of those Kodak Pocket Insta-Matic cameras. My photography skills were horrible. I've got a bunch of pictured from this show.

Carl Caspers Pinball Wizard

Yup, I remember that one ane The Pink Panther, The Outhouse, The Bathtub......Yikes!

The little guy is my dad.

If you lived near a railroad in 1976, you may have had the chance to see the "American Freedom Train" roll through for the United States bi-centinnial. It had some cool displays in the cars that you could view. That's Riverfront Stadium, Cincinnati, Ohio in the background.

Last edited:
Any time somebody takes the time to go through a shoebox of old car pictures, and post them up, you know we want to see 'em. Don't stop now.

Latest posts

Back