Some pics about my projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottm

Well some pics AND about my projects

This is a pic of my 53 and my cb 500. I've been working on the truck lately since it's been cold, just rebuilt about 90% of the front end(camaro sub), drop spindles, springs, control arms, etc. I fabbed up a four link for the rear, it's sitting in my basement eyeing me every time I'm down there!

The bike is a cb500 I bought a while back and cut it over a couple weekends. I have done several of this bikes, really cause they're cheap to do, and they're easy to ride. Hope you guys like, thanks Scott

bike10.jpg

truck10.jpg

Very nice!

Scott,
Like u're rides... very nice! Really like u're bike though... any build pictures of it?

BoB

Bike!

Scott,
I like that ratty bike too. Can you tell us some more about it? Nice truck too!

ISore

Glad you guys like em, especially the bike, it was fun to build. It took me a little while to figure out exactly what and how I wanted to do it, but it's really pretty simple. I try to recycle as many parts as I can, really just to save money.(rear fender, exhaust, etc.) The monoshock took the longest to figure out, cause I wanted a good look relaxed, but firm enough to hold my big ass up. Like many of you, I guess it's the challenges and the pride of doing it yourself that keep us coming up with new stuff.

I'll try to get some more pics up soon, I need to take some recent ones. I had the stock tank painted and have since put it on, I had problems out of the tank that was on it, I think it fits the bike better any way.

Tripper, I only got a few on phone, really just the day I tore it apart. I built it fairly quick, so I didn't really think about it. Actually took longer to figure out the wiring than it did to build it, go figure:D

Nice job on both the truck & bike, scott. Would like to see more pics of both when you get to it.

Ha ha, thats cool

I decided I would set the welder on length ways & see how I liked it, & I like it

2008_08100001.jpg

2008_08100004.jpg

2008_08100003.jpg

2008_08100002.jpg

And just for fun, here is a pic of the green one from a while back
2007_09120005.jpg

Latest posts

Back