Some pictures of my junk

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

movinman

As requested by Bonehead, here are a few pictures of my junk. The Olds is hopefully going to be a nice clean traditional custom when I am done with it. The Merc is my daily everyday driver, and the A is a future project that I am still gathering parts for.

Attachments

• 51 Olds.jpg
    51 Olds.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 32
  • rob_roll.jpg
    rob_roll.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 29
  • rob_2.jpg
    rob_2.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 28
  • modelA1.jpg
    modelA1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 30
Nice junk!

Movinman,
That sure is some nice junk! Believe me... it's not just the Bonehead that will want to see pictures here. Everyone here will! Thanks for postin'! Love that merc & what r u're plans for that other junk of yours? ; - >

BoB <-----junkman

Really nice junk you got there movinman. The Olds is well on the way to being a trad custom. In the pioc it looks like it just needs some paint (if you were planning on painting it). And that is one cool daily. I'm surprised I've never seen it around town. Was the Olds chopped locally?

Thanks for the compliments. I traded a 50 Chevy pickup for the Olds to a guy in northern Mississippi. The car was already chopped, but underneath that roof is about 10 gallons of good old bondo. The car is an 88 Club Coupe, and I had a hell of a time finding a new roof for it. I did finally find one in South Dakota, and it should be here in about 6 weeks. The Merc I drive every day. You can usually see it cruising down Copans Road around 7am in the morning and around 6pm at night.

Really nice junk you got there movinman. The Olds is well on the way to being a trad custom. In the pioc it looks like it just needs some paint (if you were planning on painting it). And that is one cool daily. I'm surprised I've never seen it around town. Was the Olds chopped locally?

looks like gold to me

Latest posts

Back