someone beat me.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratrodney

Its been one of those days were if someone just kicked the crap outta me id smile and just take it! Anyone close by wanna free shot? RR

I spent 8 hours working in the cold rain today. It started on my way to work, it quit on my way home. Somedays it rains. And when it does, you get wet.

I just had a woman chew me up and down yesterday outside my bank. I just stood there and let her vent. Apparently she was having a worse day then me.
"If someone slaps you, turn and give them the other cheek as well...." That's how I play it out.

I have three of them (daughters that is). Sometimes I wish my oldest would actually stay moved out. Whether she hates us or not......doesn't matter right now. I'm mad because she moves in and out, posts drinking party pics all over Facebook, she's only 20, and my wife and I do not see eye to eye on the matter. I want her out, she wants to keep giving her chances.
One day they will all move out, the planets will align, and me and the wife will disappear without a forwarding address.
Sorry about the layoff though. Hope that works out for you.

I ran 10 miles today for the special olympics torch run. made a solid 6 before having to walk some. Now I am paying for it! oh, I am also 40 years old!

My memorial day went in the crapper right out of the gate. woke up late, got to the parade detail 1 hour late (just as they were stepping off), had no cover (hat) for the detail, went to my town and the chief said you are leading the parade, go home change uniforms (now I had a hat!), said it couldn't get worse (wrong!) worked on a jig to cut wheels, turned the fixture to big to self center on the rotary table (strike one) bored the mounting hole too large (strike two) bolted it all up and centered it on the rotary table and found the holes were too far out and hit the fixture so it wouldn't turn more than 90 degrees (strike 3. needs to turn 360) went up stairs sat down and watched TV (no beer to be had and by now I didn't dare drive to get some!)[cl

Right front wheel bearing went out on my 01 Dodge 3500 4wd yesterday.
Limped it home put it on the lift and went in the house and didn't go back out.
Oh, did I say I got a car rotisserie for $500 yesterday man was that a good day :cool:
Man up fellas, you will get rewarded for staying strong :D

Here have one on me

beer_drinking_horse.jpg

Monday, went and put gas in my S10, about two miles later the muffler blew off. Fixed that Tues. morning. Tuesday afternoon was under my corvette project car (more project than I thought!) and the entire exhaust system fell on my chest. Yes, it's all one piece. This morning I went out to assemble the wind chime I"m making, and somehow only painted part of some of the pieces. How do you miss one side of a piece of pipe?

Latest posts

Back