Something We All Need -Yeah, Right!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa... that $8K price tag about made me faint!!! Probably wouldn't wanna be on that if I was intoxicated :eek:

Yea, we were at a swap meet in Sioux Falls last Jan and the guy right across from our booth had one of those.Cool as heck,and he fire it up several times durin the day,we loved it.It helped lure potential buyers for us over all day:D.

I could see that turning into a 'Hey y'all, watch this!' kinda moment. Just think if he really got those tires to hook up. :eek:

I'd still be itchin' to take it for a ride...

That looks like a good way to get seroiusly injured, lol. I just saw one of those being built today during one of those shows on the Speed Channel. We had it on in the shop. Me, my dad, and brother were laughing at the craziness of it all.

Yeah, that is different... about an 11 on a 1 to 10 scale for potential disaster.
But... creative as can be. Kept waiting for the front to lift.... :eek:
How about having a few race on a short dirt track, I'd buy a ticket . :D '22

OH man...

I GOTTA have one....I can see me gettin into MORE TROUBLE with that around...LOL..."Honey,im going to the store for some pop.." Man..I want a hemi in mine though....I wonder how long before someone makes plans to build one yourself.?

Bar Stool

The real sick thing is - - - they have a big block version also - - as if you need more power - Ha Ha. It was on the speed channel on Gearz, and the guy did pull the front wheels off the ground - - but he had this look on his face like - - Oh **** -need clean pants.

Yeah, that is different... about an 11 on a 1 to 10 scale for potential disaster.
But... creative as can be. Kept waiting for the front to lift.... :eek:
How about having a few race on a short dirt track, I'd buy a ticket . :D '22

I've seen em race on a dirt track,pretty cool. They had em do a 3 lap race during intermission one time. They got em geared pretty low so speed was not that impressive, but the sound now that was awsome. Speaking of big blocks,and since it is winter time, anyone ever see that guy that built a snowblower with a 454 on it? Now that's cool!

This one?

V8_snowblower.jpg

Latest posts

Back