soon to be a 1st time builder

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kc54rat

hi, My name is K.C. 29 years old, married with 4 boys. my father in law has been building a ratrod and ive got the itch. Just recently bought a 305 motor. Ive got a 54 ford truck cab, and will be building my own frame. Cant wait to get it all together so i can start. look forward to talking to you all and to see the many different ideas that everyone has.

Welcome KC you found a great place here At the RRR and let me be the first to say the more pics the better

Hello, KC, welcome to RRR. Hope you get to scratch that itch. Always liked the 53-56 Ford p.u. design. Good luck with your project. And post lots of pics. The gearheads here luv pics.........[P

This is a great place to scratch your building itch , You can gain great amounts of knowledge here ... lots of great builders on this sight ! WELCOME [cl

Well I guess I can be a good father-in-law and welcome you to RRR. Lots of good folks around here KC so dont be afraid to ask questions, if I cant answer your questions I am sure there are many here that can.
[P See ya ol'buddy.
Larry

hi Kc
i'm new at it too.
these guys are really nice.
(at least they havent laughed in my face.....yet................;)

welcome welcome! newb here also! look forward to seeing your build! maybe we can see each other at Americruise in Lincoln, Ne next summer!

Latest posts

Back