Sounds from the sky?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wetwilly

So what is with all these u tube videos of people all over the world hearing very loud, strange noises from the sky? I am not one of those doom and gloomers but it seems pretty strange, The same sounds all over. Just search sounds in the sky let me know what you think, FAKE OR WHAT?
I dont know how to post links, tried but it didnt work

Last edited:
Oh thanks, now I have one more thing to worry about ! :eek::D That is weird.

For years it has been my opinion that we are someone's experiment. They planted us here a zillion years ago and come back every so often to see how we are doing. It would be very shortsighted of us to think that in the whole universe we are the only things anywhere.

I'm spending all my money now so that on 12/21/2012 I am broke. :D

Don

I know... some really weird stuff is happening! I've owned my Ranchero for 7 or 8 years & tonight when I went to put it in it's nightly parkin' spot... the dash lights came on for the very 1st time ever! FREAKED me OUT!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Something is definitely going on here.

My wife went to the kitchen and said, "Can I get you anything?" (That's spine-chilling in itself), then I hear sirens and screeching tires. :eek:

I looks out the window...

Ghostbusters_Ectomobile.jpg

I know... some really weird stuff is happening! I've owned my Ranchero for 7 or 8 years & tonight when I went to put it in it's nightly parkin' spot... the dash lights came on for the very 1st time ever! FREAKED me OUT!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

Uh, the radio doesn't play 50's rock and roll and the odometer isn't turning backwards, is it ??????? :eek:

Don

Is the whole world going mad? Told my wife I found a pile of rusty tin for what I think is a good deal, she said it sounds good.

Between the sounds in the sky, Don spending all his money, Trippers dash lights suddently working, DR. C with the ghost buster, and my wife agreeing with me. I think I might have to go to Vagas :D

You know, Helicopters can make some pretty weird noises what you hear `em coming from a distance. Used to have a serious phobia about `em when I was little. Sorry if this has nothing to do with this thread.

Latest posts

Back