South Tx hot rod shop tour

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"39 Packard. Chopped, BBC/400, camero front clip and rearend. That one is gone. Joe.

12.jpg

Sept1509015.jpg

Some really cool lookin stuff![cl..I'm diggin the chopped sedan behind the Vette, what is it?[S ...:DCR

Hey Joe. I was over to your place a couple of years ago, when I was still building the 52 Ford pickup. I'm over here just south of S.A. A friend of mine is looking for a '27-29 pick up for a rat rod. Got anything available?

Hello Lakota, I remember talking to you a couple of times on the computer. Alos been to your web page a couple of time. Good hearing from you. Sorry I never made it up your way. Email me with your email address again so we can talk:[email protected] Only one I have in '28-9 is this one. It's titled and has antique plates. All '29 running gear. Kind of a rat some kid would have built back in the day with a $25. model A. Problem is that if you are building a rat out of this you will be paying a lot for stuff you won't be using. Regards, Joe.

6.jpg

38.jpg

Hey Joe. I was over to your place a couple of years ago, when I was still building the 52 Ford pickup. I'm over here just south of S.A. A friend of mine is looking for a '27-29 pick up for a rat rod. Got anything available?

joe that sure is a nice hobby shop:D

i really like all of those projects-it looked like on one of those pics the little T (27?) with a flatty-8 had a for sale sign on it......

ya just build one and then let it go when the time/price is right, don't ya?[dr;)

livin' the good life--hot rodder style[cl[cl

joe that sure is a nice hobby shop:D

i really like all of those projects-it looked like on one of those pics the little T (27?) with a flatty-8 had a for sale sign on it......

ya just build one and then let it go when the time/price is right, don't ya?[dr;)

livin' the good life--hot rodder style[cl[cl

That's the way it is, hotrod preacher. The '27 is for sale as are all my other projects. They just have different prices. Price list and individual picture build files are available. Just PM me with your email address. Joe.

I love the LTD on the trailer and the A Pickup. Would love to have both of them.(The one with the wide tires)

Hey Gly500, That '77 LTD has 17,000 original miles on it. Old man passed away in '89 and that put it in a garage and left it. Had to unnail the garage door to get it out. Both the LTD and the A PU are for sale.

Wow! I have never been anywhere as cool as your shop. You are awesome! Thanks for posting pics, I would love to see them in person.

Alway welcome. I get a lot of people driving thru that pull in. A lot of "snowbirds" stop by on the way south and then again north. Everyone is welcome. Gives me a chance to sit down for a while. Thanks, Joe.

Need to get rid of some of my stuff!

Well, Just finished with my contract job and am applying for SS retirement. Had been working for Tx DOT doing inspection on this new freeway going through Falfurrias. Getting old...... So, I'm going to try to get rid of some stuff at the shop. I've added a few "new" projects and don't have any room at the shop so I need to "thin down the herd". Thanks, Joe.

Built this VW with VW running gear then decided to go with a Datsun 510 engine with an S-10 rearend. Car could go back to VW pretty easy. Here's a picture of how it looked as a VW and next as it looks now.

Rackandpinnion074.jpg

May272011204.jpg

4-116-11022.jpg

May272011194.jpg

Latest posts

Back