Spider Caps on 54 Buick

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cranny

I got a set of spiders for my Buick, but the caps won't fit over my front hubs(which are flippin huge). Anyone know of a place that sells 5x5 spiders with bigger bullets to cover my hubs?

No such animal as a 5x5 spider, but a similar result can be produced with bullet lugnuts and push-through center caps. Worked good on my old Cad...

CIMG0357.jpg

center caps

Try one of the 4x4 accessories stores,might be able to find centers you are looking for. Devil,that is a good looking Caddy,kinda brings back the memory of the movie.( The Car ):cool:

Last edited:
Well well, Corky fills another void in the hot rod market. He ain't rich for nothin' i suppose. Well they USED to not be available! Haha. You shouldn't have a problem reselling them. The push-through bullets like the ones on my old Cad are much larger than spiders, and probably the ticket for your Buford hubs. Cheaper too! They are available from quite a few places - I got mine from Lugnut King along with the bullet lugnuts. I think Night Prowlers also carries them.

Thanks for the compliment Crossfire, I liked that ol' gal. Just a big mean lookin' tank. I always said it was like driving your couch across country. :D

Latest posts

Back