Splotchy White Walls?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyanide Jello

I got some dark splotches on my white walls and was wondering if anyone knew of anything to get em off... Bleach white won't even take em off... Grrr... Suggestions?

I use Scrubbing Bubbles and a wadded up piece of drywall mesh tape to get curb scrub off. Hey, it's what I had around at the time, now I just stuck with it.

I'm usin Westleys Bleche White... I DRENCHED the white part in it and nothin... I tried scuffin it with some 320 and nothin... Tried 80... Nothin... I'm at a loss... I may try some purple power or ajax or somethin like that...

I got some dark splotches on my white walls and was wondering if anyone knew of anything to get em off... Bleach white won't even take em off... Grrr... Suggestions?
Westlys whitewall cleaner is the best i FOUND AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT!GAS PUMPJIM in beautiful Pacific Mo. Thirty miles out side St. louis

Last edited:
I'm not sure... The tire that the splotches are on are used tires... I got em on a set of 4 slot steelies as partial payment for doin over 30hrs on a guys tailgate... I only used 2 of em. The tires had good tread on em so I used em, and bought 2 new ones for the front of my truck... The splotches are dark grey in color... I may give it another go tomorrow with the bleche white...

When I worked in a tire store we sometimes had to use carb cleaner spray. Shoot it on a rag, then wipe the spot. We got spots like that if tires were stacked on each other sometimes. Tim

i used to do deatailing and we wash the tire real good soap water and brush then spray degreaser on the tire give it a few seconds to soak in and then used a thick wire brush to make them look brand new again. maybe a very hard bristle brush would do the trick.

Latest posts

Back