Stewart's T

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a cheap skate so any money I can save can go other places in the project. Piece being hammered on will be the braket to hold it to the back of the taillight.

Nice idea

I used copper tubing on dump trucks for a tree company in them 1960's as they would dump brush and logs at the local dump. And would tear the tail light wires off when snagged on brush etc and all 3/8s tubing soft with flares

Cool "T"

Nice work rebstew. I love to see what all the guys at this site come up with and this build is very fun. I am also going to steal the toilet line thing but for my headlights. Thanks for sharing your build to date with us. I am happy to see that your whole family is sharing. My wife doesn't share the work but she is behind me 100%. I will be interested in seeing what you are using for a radiator. Congratulations on one fine ride, very unique. I will be watching for the first run. Steve

Pardon my "lurkeyness" :eek: Been sneaking around watching this build and just realized I've never commented :)

I'm loving this awesome "Family Build" [cl[cl Can't wait to see it in motion! :cool:

[P[P[P

Cool build

Hurry! Hurry! I want to see it running down the road. A lot of nice touches on your ride. Congratulations! Great to see a husband and wife build. My wife really does not want to help build my truck but she does want to learn to weld. I think she has some "Art" in mind. Once she gets to welding ... you never know. Maybe I should have helped her learn before now so she could have done the welding on my truck. I am sure it would have been much better. Keep on working together and have fun. Steve

Neat truck. I really like what you did as far as building a body from a cowl. Next cowl I see will be coming home.

I have had other things in the garage plus family issues. My 18 year old son was jumped along with 2 of his friends. 15 against 3. Great odds huh. They broke his orbital bone. His bottom muscle for his eye was stuck on the fracture and he couldn't move his eye. His eyeball is messed up pretty bad. They fractured his sinus cavity and broke his nose. The brake is the part that is between his eye socket and bridge of his nose. He's cut up pretty bad. Knees, elbows and his knuckles are messed up. They had to put a plate behind his orbital bone. It's been crazy around here. I'll be back on the T soon. Keep my boy in your prayers if you don't mind. We could use it around here.

Latest posts

Back