Still Runnin E-zine

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still Runnin Magazine

Well Gentlemen ... thank you for your time checking out Still Runnin Magazine.
To all that come visit, remember this ... it is a mag' about Real People, Real Stories, Real Homegrowns. Seems that is the reason this forum here was started. Your comments are always welcome, whether good, bad or indifferent.

Just stopped in to say hi and thanks.
Lea, publisher of Still Runnin Magazine

Great e-zine! Gonna have to spend some time checking that place out. Eventually maybe you'll stretch a little farther west.

Further West

If there are shows west of VA, let me know, if we can get there in a day-ish, that's cool. Also we welcome stuff people submit to help promote the hobby from other areas. Again thanks for the fine compliments.

SR4

We have released the last edition for 2008 of Still Runnin Magazine.
Don't miss all the slide show badges for extra event coverage.
Happy New Year everyone !
Lea, publisher of SR

small businesses be aware SR is offering affordable ad space in the next release. I am not here spamming, we are out to help the average Joe, so if we can help ASK and we will do the best we can to get all of us through the tough times ahead! All ad designs are on the house by our art department ! Gearheads working for Gearheads we are all in this together!

Spring Release

The Spring issue of Still Runnin Magazine has been released, check it out, there have been a lot of upgrades, so check it out and remember your comments are always welcome! SRM is meant to be as much your mag as it is ours. Enjoy!

Been Busy SR6

Hey guys, I haven't been on much lately .. have been super busy! If you want to see what some of the busyness was all about check out SR6 with our Father's Day Tribute.

Oh and don't forget Carlisle, PA has a Rat Rod Show on Sunday the 3rd weekend of July.

LOL Tripper, all comments can being taken as a good thing, even if they are bad :rolleyes: or how will one know. Altho, it would be near impossible to say something negative about the Father's Day tribute I believe :D

Latest posts

Back