Stoms in AZ...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HotRodCadillac

The WILD storms in Phoenix hit the Russo & Steele Collector Car auction site real hard yesterday. One of the tents ended up on the 101 Freeway!!! The Fire Dept. has the place closed down and won't let the car owners in... Can you imagine having your pride & joy in there and not knowing if it's damaged?? I know it's a rich man's sport but I've gotta believe there's cars in there that represent some guy's life savings. LOTS of cars are damaged. My son, daughter and brother live there, and they say it was UNBELIEVEABLE!!! Thank God no one at the auction site was seriously injured.

That's tragic and insane, I am in AZ... definitely something unexpected for the usual climate.

Yeah it rained pretty darn hard here for a few days. Pretty out of the ordinary. Usually on the east valley near the superstitions they see more rain than we do where I live (near the border of phoenix and scottsdale). We're like just north of the papago mountains and North of us is Camelback mountain and we don't see a lot here, but the last few days, holy cow it poured. I ventured down to the local walgreens to pick up a scrip and damn just as I got there it came down even harder, to make it 10 feet from my car to the front door of our apt I was drenched, looked like a drowned rat. I'd hate to have my pride and joy rod (which I don't have yet) out in it.

Regards,

Rev. D.

HA! Im originally from vancouver... so it wasn't anything new to me but the roads definitely aren't built for that out here... FLOOD central im in N. Phoenix and our side road to our house was a lake! Even for the truck!

Latest posts

Back