stoopid things we do...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmm.... food....

Peanut butter and Mustard sandwiches. (sometimes with cheese)

I hate drinking milk from a glass - you get the slime on the side when you put it down - Ugh!

Prefer domestic beer in cans, not a glass, and definitely not bottles. Dark/import beer can be any.

On several occasions, I have stopped breathing from eating too many mashed potatoes at once without drinking anything.

I always want a glass of milk after I've had ice cream.

I eat my fries with Mayo.

Other stuff....

I hate being late, but I don't like to be early.

When I realize I'm the only one that thinks something is funny, it makes me laugh more.

I always try to go 9mph over the speed limit.

Listening to two different radio stations, etc. at the same time, will, after about 10 minutes, cause me to have a melt down. (possibly violently)

I have to park squarely in a space. I can be off to the side, etc., but not crooked.

I have forgotten to eat for an entire day (24hrs) when I get involved in something.

I drink a cup of coffee every morning at work, no matter how old/bad it is.

I constantly hit the Shift LOCK KEY WHEN TYPING. tHEN i HAVE TO GO BACK AND RETYPE EVERYTHING.

wow. who would of thought so many would think of the toilet paper. It has to be on top. my favorite meal right now is a peanut butter sandwich with a slice of colby jack cheese and then I dip it in my hot coffee. a couple years ago I didnt shave for a while and since then I grow a little bit of an unkept beard just because it makes me laugh when I look at it in the mirror in the morning.

I like Western Dressing on my Tacos
will eat just any thing wife makes but can't stand eating some of it
have to put ice in my pop can't drink it out of a can
I prefer to drink beer out of a can ice cold
over the top on TP

When I used to hear that question on the Newlywed Game about the TP being over the top or under, I thought it was the dumbest thing. But now I realize it has to be over the top or it is just wrong. :D

I prefer a bath to a shower........I like to soak and read while I am in there.

My Son Dan has an odd (to me) habit. When eating, he eats one item completely at a time before eating the next item. For example, first he eats all the potatoes, then he eats all the meat, etc. Me, I eat a little of each until I am finished.

Don

Don I have a friend who has that eating quirk. When he would come to the table and eat everyone would stop to watch him. I have seen him throw his entire lunch away when two foods got together! ME? I'm completely normal!!! hahahahahahahahaha BTW t/p over the top!!

I'm with Bonehead. I might be too well adjusted.:D

I don't understand the toilet paper thing though. We just take the next page out of the Sears catalog.

eating habits --
i really do only drink diet sodas

- i almost always mix all of my food together
if i dont its because im using some part of my meal
to scoop up the rest of the mixed up food :)

- i hate! hominy and lima beans... wont eat anything near it.

- i dont like any candy unless its a peanut butter candy
like a reeses or nutty bar...

I'm with Bonehead. I might be too well adjusted.:D

I don't understand the toilet paper thing though. We just take the next page out of the Sears catalog.

bob, maybe we are so weird we don't even know it. Maybe we are the weird ones, and everybody else is normal.:D

ok, mine are completly normal(adjusted for relativity of course:D)
I started off left handed now i`m all jacked up...both hands and will switch during eating depending on which side of the plate the food is on[S
cant stand to be late to anything....including going to walmart, everything is planned on a time schedule and it drives my wife completey nuts[cl
all(and i do mean all!) chairs must be pushed in to the table when not being used(and yes my wife will pull them out just to screw with me)
favorite foods...anything edible(cooked/uncooked) and its begin to show:D
T.P dont care if its over or under just as long as its within reach....not under the $&#@ counter!
See if you consider the fact that if you was the only "sane" person in a mental hospital you would be the oddball, now wouldnt you? wierd things... it`s all relative to the company you keep.

that made me fall outta the chair laughing so hard.....ya know those "shiney pages" are dangerous:eek::D

Easy way around that, just use the pages with pictures of pillow case's and bed sheets and pretend your getting more 'grip'. Might want to stay away from the tool section though.:D

Ok tp over the top though I'm on my last roll and found two phone books on my porch, good for a few weeks no shiny pages

I like COLD or ice water even now

my front yard must look nice but don't look in the back its my world (scrap yard)

tp!! i hate it on the despenser!!!drives me nuts!!
pineapple and mayo sandwhiches
peanutbutter and bannannas sandwhiches!
spagetti and oreo cookies!
being from the south, i dont like sweet tea, unsweet for me!!
potatoe salad with black and green olives no onions
pizza with no sauce!
chocolate suryp and chili
and if i have scrapple, when i go to penn state,, mustard and syrup (cr55)
i hate the smell of gasoline! not be weird but i love cornbread and buttermilk!!
as far as stupid things i have done!! to many to list,, but here lately maybe tell everyone my weird food likes![P:D

Latest posts

Back