Stopping by to say hi.Hey,my brakes work, cool.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dragons

Well, after getting my official hamb ban [cl I'm checking things out on all the sites that they bitch about. I hope the guys here aren't near as anal as they are over there. Funny how most of them don't even have cars, but seem to tell everyone else how to build them [P

I'm in my early 40s, like cars of most types. I build parts and cars for a living, and in this economy, its harder than ever, but I'm eating enough I'm still fat. :D

I live in AZ on the colorado river, if I only had a van, I would be set.

Well, after getting my official hamb ban [cl I'm checking things out on all the sites that they bitch about.

Welcome, anyone evicted from the hamb will probably fit in perfectly around here! [ddd What was your offense? I too am allergic to hamb sammiches! [ddev

Beercan

Welcome, anyone evicted from the hamb will probably fit in perfectly around here! [ddd What was your offense? I too am allergic to hamb sammiches! [ddev

Beercan

Because the all mighty god over there found out I had several names, he hates that. Wasn't fighting, no drama, my wife did all the sales and had no bad deals, no complaints, nothing. Just had the extra names.

I got an IM from him asking "aren't you these 3 names"

I wrote back and said " one of those is my wife, I'm the other 2 but dont use them anymore".

5 minutes later they were all banned. Including my wife's ID. She listed a lot on the classifieds over there. No, sweat, I get more $$$ on the stuff on feepay then on there anyway, so the only thing that was acomplished was his members wont get a chance at items before feepay. Example, one thing I make are disc brake brackets for 9" rear ends. On Feepay, we sell them for $75 for both sides. My wife listed them on there, but minus the Ebay fees, and we sold several on there. So now, basicly, they all get to buy them on Ebay at a higher price,,,,,,, great call, huh?

Eh, screw it, I'm over it [;)

Besides, over here, I posted pics of that new build, and get good words. Over there if I posted it, I would have been flamed to a crisp,,,,,,, by a bunch of guys that don't have any drivers anyway :D

Welcome Dragons

Welcome home to the RRR I am also in my 40,s and I think I'm the only one that caught the ( if I only had a van ) Chris Farley SNL " If you keep that up mister you'll be livin in a van down by the river " :rolleyes: ha great show back then.

Welcome home to the RRR I am also in my 40,s and I think I'm the only one that caught the ( if I only had a van ) Chris Farley SNL " If you keep that up mister you'll be livin in a van down by the river " :rolleyes: ha great show back then.
Lol, glad someone got it. Plus I look almost as good in a Chippendales outfit as he did. [dr

Welcome to RRR, Dragons. Any one with that handle is alright in my book. You'll like it much better there than that other place, you can say "Rat Rod" here & not get blasted for it.[cl

Hey Dragons, come in and stay a while. You'll probably like it here. By the way, I'm dating myself by saying this but I caught the Chris Farley reference. Guess that makes me around your age.

I'm Matt Foley, i am a moivational speaker and i LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

I don't like to bad mouth anyone but i was there too, i joined today and have gotten a great reception from everyone here, BIG THANKS and glad you are aboard also.

Latest posts

Back